Follow these steps to create a YouTube account:
- Go to www.youtube.com.
- Click the large “Create Account” button on the top right of the page.
- Fill out the form with your personal information.
- If you already have a Google account and/or Gmail email account, you will be asked to link it to your new YouTube account. If you haven’t, you will be asked to create a Google account. Once created, it will be linked to your new YouTube account.
- If you have a Gmail address, entering it as your email address in this form will save you some time later. When you’re done filling out the form, click the “I Accept” button.
- If you used your Gmail account when creating your YouTube account, you’ll be asked to link them together on the next page. If this is the case, link the accounts. If you?did not?use your Gmail account (because you don’t have one) you’ll be asked to create on on the next page. If this is the case, create a Gmail account and it will be linked to your new YouTube account.
- Now you’re signed up and should be automatically signed in. You’ll know if you’re signed in if you see your YouTube account name in the upper right corner of the screen. If you don’t, just click the “Sign In” link , and sign in with your new YouTube username and password.
Follow these steps to upload a video to your YouTube account:
- Sign in to your YouTube account. You are signed in if you can see your username at the top right-hand part of the page.
- Click on the “upload” link, at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Select files to upload” button or link at the centre of the page.
- Select the video you want to upload and click ok.
- The video will start to upload and you’ll see its progress as well as a bunch of other options. Make sure you?do not?close this page until the video has finished uploading or it will not finish. While the video is uploading you can change the name, add a description, set your privacy settings, and fill out other relevant information.
- Once it’s ready, you will be able to watch it and share it.
- Share it with Free Range Dairy by?right-hand clicking on the video while watching or pausing it, and select the “Copy video URL” option. Paste this information into an email and send it to . Just make sure the video ?privacy settings is set to “Public”.